Types Of Animation Job`s are.


Animation job titles
Modeler
Animator
Painter
Technical Director
Compositors
And more
Where animation jobs are
Broad cast design
Game design
Web design
Simulation
Film effects, Characters& Props
Television Effects, Characters& Props
Location-Based Entertainment (like the chota beem serial in pogo TV Channel)
Types of animations
2D Traditional
2D Flash (limit Animation only)
3D animation (Maya,3D Max, Soft Image, etc…)
Sound Animation
Clay Animation
Animatronics (Dressing part, dynamics, lights,)
Motion Capture
Painting Animation
and more…

1 comments:

Unknown said... at December 16, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Wow!!!A nice article. I want to confirm one thing is my child do the same work? Through your article I got the information. Please share more blogs like this. I will tell all these things to my child.
jeep videos for kids

Post a Comment

Next Post Previous Post Home